Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boracay Escapade; The 2nd Time Around - Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa

Okay. So after more than half a year of being busy, almost forgetting I have a blogspot account, I finally had the leisure of time to create a blog for my 2nd time in Boracay. This time my Boo and I stayed in one of the island's most classy hotels there is, Shangri-la! Though it's been months since this visit, my excitement about the place never changed a bit. Ohhh this is just making me miss it more.

I'll tell you, guys. Honestly, none of my photos can give any justice to the place. Like, really... Not only that I'm not a photographer, but the place is one of the best places I've been to in my entire life. The hotel itself is strategically located in a perfect island with a view that is just breathtaking. It was like a paradise, I didn't know where to point my camera to capture every thing I see from the time we arrived!

We checked in a little earlier than 2:00 PM, and we were welcomed by their friendly staff by some glasses of fresh fruit juices while they accompany us to our room: 


Check in area at the lobby.

We walked around just to check the place out: 








The Luxurious Room:









I totally liked that we have our love bed outside. We usually spend time talking about sweet nothings at the Veranda ♥


Also, I loved that the room has a two way rest room and that it has this window that you can open for a full view of the bedroom ♥








Dinner at Alon Garden:



















We realized we need to burn thousands of calories we consumed during our dinner. So we again took another walk along the area. Moreover, we wouldn't wanna miss the ambiance during the night where the lights and the breeze were just too perfect for such a serenely romantic place...






The infinity pool.




The lobby at night.  





Recreation Area:



His score: 29
My score: 42
It's my night! =)


My camera then ran out of battery before I could take another photo at the bar where the friendly staff gave us glasses of water. He probably saw us playing around the foosball, basketball and billiards, so he knew we'll get thirsty! :))

With the battery of our camera empty, and without any cellphones with us, we then walked back to our nest to call it a day... A loooong great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P