Thursday, November 17, 2011

Going Gaga Over Planners

It's now mid-November and just like in the recent years, this time of the month is when I usually decide which planner to buy / use. I dunno, but I'd really like to start using my planner by December of the current year then the entire of the fast approaching 2012. So... now I'm going gaga of where to go!

It's only after a week after Starbucks launched their 2012 Planners when I already got mine. Yes, within just a week. But of course, with the help of my brother-slash-boy-slash-bestfriend-slash-bodyguard. Or should I say with all efforts by my Kuya Bronnon. Oh yeah, I'm such a spoiled baby :) Now after getting this planner, I can see a slight frown on his face whenever I say the word "coffee". He's just soooo sick about drinking coffee. I know... He needs a break. Haha.


Starbucks 2012 Planner

But since I'm not 100% impressed by the Starbucks planner because it only has very limited spaces that I can write to on a day to day basis, I'm thinking of using it at home and getting another one to use for my schooling. But don't get me wrong. I don't regret getting this planner. We actually enjoyed collecting the stickers and having more coffee times together! It's all about the adrenaline while getting closer to having 17 stickers. And just like in Life.. Once you have achieved a goal, you don't just stop there. LOL. 

So now I'm considering CBTL's 2012 Planner. I got interested about it when I came across this blog in the net where the pictures featured in the CBTL 2012 were posted. *Calling the attention of the Bestest Kuya in the whole wide world!!! 

Another option is the Belle De Jour planner which I've used back in my high school days. Hmmnn.. Let's see.

Gosh. It's almost December, you see. Which ever will be my choice for my second planner, CBTL or BDJ, I will sure give you a comparison of it versus my first, which is the SB planner. Hoping I can make it before November ends! =) 

.
.
.
.

Fickle-mindedness attacks. Not even sure if I'll just stick with using just one planner. Urrgghh. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P