Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sandy's Pizza


For a change, Bronnon and I tried Sandy's Pizza for the first time. We ordered one 14" Samplers (4 flavors in 1 pizza) because we had a hard time deciding which one to choose.. It's my first time to try a Filipino flavor, Spanish Sardines pizza, but I just sooo liked it!

We tried:
 Spanish Sardines Pizza, 
       Margherita Pizza
       Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
       Pepperoni

Ratings:
Ambiance: ♥
Taste: ♥♥♥
Value for Money: ♥♥♥♥
Service: ♥♥
Parking: ♥♥

Chance to go back for more: ♥♥♥

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P