Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Acuatico Beach Resort - Laiya, Batangas

What could be a better way to start off the year than going out of town and have some self reflections on how you spent the previous year? I promised myself that this will be the last time I will look back to the heavy side of the past year and move on with all the lessons from both losses and victories. My 2011 journey was not as easy as anyone thinks, but I can definitely say that it was the time that I have shown the bravest of my being. Oh well, need to stop here, because this blog is not about me, but about that perfect place I chose to do all this... A privately owned luxury resort in the simple and quiet town of Laiya...

This sign only makes me more excited to see the place. It's the same feeling when you join a marathon and see the "FINISH" line from afar... :)

After more than 3 hours of driving... Finally checking in! 


I booked Casa de Playa since it has the best location being at the beach front. Though the room is not as spacious as I expected, it's good enough for two people to stay in.


My room has a mini private garden overlooking the Laiya beach.


The bar in the middle of the pool...





Why is it called infinity pool? Because looking from this side, you can see that the edge of the pool has a false effect that it is extending to the horizon of the ocean, making it look infinite.


But looking from the shore side, you'll see the reality :-P 


Acuatico at night


FYI: Room rates at Acuatico are inclusive of buffet breakfasts


How to get there? Here's a site map for you! :)






1 comment:

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P