Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2013 Starbucks Planner: Rekindling My Year-End Christmas Tradition ♥


My day will not be complete without a cup of coffee.
Different preferences of coffee flavor each day, depending on my mood. That includes different brands/coffee shops as well :-P
But not the past week... Obviously, I was on my "Planning" mood. Oh how I wish I can "plan" something more meaningful but unfortunately, this only pertains to the most shallow one could ever plan for: to get the 2013 SB planner! :-P

Cheers to the completion of 17 stickers for a Planner! 
 The size is back to it's bigger size:
Length: 8.5 inches
Width: 6 inches


Something new: It comes with a magnetic book mark.


SB coffee magnetic bookmark.


2013 - 2014 calendars


2013 Philippine Holidays


2 great minds over coffee = An unforgettable fruitful conversation


One of my favorites in the 2013 Starbucks Planner is this printed adhesive notes that you can customize and attach to brighten someone else's day.


2013 SB Planner Post It!


February Reflection: What was your happiest moment this month? I'm just excited for February! ♥


For the month of May: you can stick on a picture of your "Best Moment So Far"
Hmmmnn.. Just very timely for the season. :P


June: List 3 new things you learned this month. I wonder what will I write on here.


Bake your co-workers a special treat. 
I need to skip on this one. LOL.


And a "Just Wanted to Say" card!


My favorite person to enjoy it with is:_____. Who else? But B.


5 free notes pages at the last part of the planner..


As always, the Starbucks planners always go with a bunch of coupons that you can use all year round! :)




The Coupon Pouch.


 I was about to get the safest color, the black one but I thought it won't reflect "Me". So I changed my mind and get the one in my favorite color: Green. ♥♥♥


Overall, I like this 2013 SB Planner more than the 2012 SB and even CBTL Gift Giving Journal as it provides more space for a more detailed daily notes. For now that I'm done with my first planner... I should say its time now to complete my sticker card for the 2013 CBTL Journal. That one's easier to complete as it only requires 12 drinks. I've already collected 4 so give me another week to get 8 more and post that new one! :)


Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P