Monday, November 12, 2012

Boracay Escapade - 1st day at Boracay Regency

It's very lucky of me to have the time to go on vacation despite our verrrrry busy schedule. Maybe having more time to upload and create a blog for those vacations is just too much to ask... That's why, this is again another late post! ;)

About 5 months ago, B and I booked a flight for our 1st Boracay escapade together! 
I can not forget how excited we were... that we arrived a couple of hours before our flight to the airport, only to find out that our flight's 2 hours delayed. Then after 2 hours of waiting, we were informed that it's cancelled. I was like "WTF? &%*^(@#$^(&???????" Are you 5J people f***in kidding me? How about our vacation? Our PLANNED vacation? My mind was in panic that there's no way I can retract my vacation leave and have everything re-booked, including the hotels. I rushed to the receiving area in no seconds after I heard the horrible announcement, and I got relieved when we had our flight re-booked on the earliest next flight. Should I mention I almost had a fight with some foreigners just because of the seats? Oh well. Sorry guys, I guess you need to stay longer in Manila. :)

That experience made me more anxious and excited to see Bora again, this time with my B. <3

I know that even photos can not explain how happy I am to have this time only with my man, but here you go... I hope that you enjoy viewing a small part of our simple trip:

While waiting for our re-booked flight.. We munched on our favorite Reese's.. in pieces? Yes! 

Arrival at the Boracay Regency guest lounge: 

Our beds: 

The Room:


The hassle of our flight delay was paid off on our first sight (and step) on this finest Boracay white sand beach under the rays of the ever relaxing afternoon sun light:
Just so perfect to spend the day with your special someone ♥


The Famous Boracay Regency Beachside entrance: 

Beach is ♥ 

Loco Frio for our afternoon refresher drink! 





It's dinner time:






Before: 

After: 



Night Swimming at BR pool area: 

Day 2: Breakfast Buffet 












He made me cry over a cup of coffee.
"B: Know what B, pag kasama kita, di ako natatakot.
Me: Huh? What do you mean B?
B: Sa flight natin, di ako natatakot na baka magcrash yung eroplano.. kasi magkasama tayo.. di ako natatakot na magkahiwalay tayo at mamiss kita..
Me: Speechless *so touched* *sniffs while tears are falling down from my eyes"








Our activity for the day:

Parasailing!! 













Now it's time to prep up for our transfer to the next hotel:
Shang, here we come!!! ♥



Just thought I'd give you the link to Boracay Regency's official website:
http://www.boracayregency.com/stay/room-packages?gclid=CJ6hzrCzyLMCFVB64godiXQAgQ





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Blokoy

My photo
Philippines
My real name is Blake. Nickname is Blakey. (Pronounced as Bley-kee). But my dad's good friend reads it as "Blacky"... As in the doggie. *rolling eyes* So there, to avoid confusion as to how to read my nickname, dad changed all the vowel letters to "o" which makes it "Blokoy". Sounds better. Eh? :-P